1. Subscribers will receive signals, with values for the prices at which the analyst executes his trades, along with values for Take Profit levels and Stop Loss zones.*
*Make sure that you’ve enabled notifications for both your Telegram mobile app, and the FFP Signals Group.
2. The proper lot sizes one should use can be calculated, with this calculator: MyFxBook Forex Calculator. The value at the bottom of the calculator, in the “Results” section, is the lot size value.
Risk Ratios should be between 1-2%, but never beyond 2%. Traders must make sure to select the proper currency pairs, according to the signals.
3. The analyst will send out either Market Execution Orders, Buy Limits, Sell Limits, Buy Stops, or Sell Stops. When making trades, it is necessary that traders must select the correct order types, according to the signals.
4. The Stop Loss values provided in our trade signals are not exact values placed by the analyst. They simply indicate the general areas of the price zones that the analyst carefully watches; if prices reach these zones, he may close his trades. The analyst will send signal updates, immediately after closing his trades, if he does choose to close them.
5. The analyst will take partial profits (half of the lot size) on running trades that move in the favored direction, by around 20-30 Pips. At these points, he places Actual Stops at the entry points of his trades. The analyst will send signals updates, immediately after he closes his trades completely.
Before deciding to engage in the Forex market, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite. Most importantly, do not invest any amount of money that you cannot afford to lose. There is considerable exposure to risk in any off-exchange foreign exchange transaction, including, but not limited to the following: leverage, creditworthiness, limited regulatory protection and market volatility that may substantially affect the price, or liquidity of a currency or currency pair. Moreover, the leveraged nature of forex trading means that any market movement will have an equally proportional effect on your deposited funds. This may work against you as well as for you. Forex trading involves significant risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors.
Forex Free Press is not a financial advisory group. Its owners, ambassadors, and members are neither financial advisors, nor do they claim to be. All signals given in the FFP Signals Group are not directions or orders, given to our subscribers; they are merely for the purpose of learning and research, regarding the theories of technical and fundamental analysis. Subscribers who choose to place trades, based on the information given in our signals, assume full responsibility for their decisions.